SafeAct is the software solutions for recording,
reporting and analysis of Incidents with ease and in less time.
The incident data, once entered in SafeAct can be used to print
the regulatory forms and to analyze the incidents and take
appropriate actions to eliminate or reduce the incidents.
Following incidents can be
managed and analyzed by SafeAct:
• Accidents or Dangerous Occurrences (With Injuries)
• Accidents or Dangerous Occurrences (Without Injuries)
• Near Miss Incidents
• Poisoning or Disease Cases
Analysis of incidents
Incidents entered in SafeAct can be analyzed by number
of ways to facilitate Safety Engineers to formulate the
actions/policy to minimize or even eliminate the accident causes
and improve the safety records and minimize the cost due to
Incidents can be analyzed by querying intelligent grids or by
plotting pie or bar charts.
Pie Charts can be plotted by following parameters:
• Employee Department
• Unsafe Act/Condition
• Substandard Act
• Substandard Condition
• Personal Factor
• Job Factor
• Lack of Control
• Body Part
• IS:3786 -1983-According to Agency
• IS:3786 -1983-According to Unsafe Material or Physical
• IS:3786 -1983-According to the Unsafe Act
• IS:3786 -1983-According to Unsafe Personal Factor
• IS:3786 -1983-According to Type of Accident
• IS:3786 -1983-According to Nature of the Injury
• IS:3786 -1983-According to the Location of the Injury
Bar Charts can be plotted by following parameters:
• Employee Department
Charts can be drawn for numbers or by cost of the
incidents. Charts can be saved in image file (Bitmap, JPEG, etc.)
format and used in presentation.
SafeAct can calculate Frequency Rate and Severity Rate
from the incident database and monthly man-hour working records on
monthly and yearly basis. User can print and save the charts of
severity and frequency rates and use in presentation.
Benefits of SafeAct
• No time wastage in recording incidents and accidents.
Record all incidents and accidents at
• Define incidents in different tables: Accident, Disease &
• Incident list is fully sortable - based on date, location and
• Incident list is fully filterable - based on date, location and
• Export data to MS Excel for further processing.
• Fully customizable. Define incident types, employee details,
departments, locations, etc.
• Find injured worker details easily and effectively - Sort by
name, date of injury, injury
description and site location.
• Extract useful and easy to read reports.
• Analyze the incidents by type, reportable, dates, source,
• Analyze incidents by bar chart/pie chart for department, months
and years etc. Charts
are fully customizable.
• Export charts to image file and use in in-house or external
• Automatic calculation of incident indices like Severity Rate and